Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > Enlistment

Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Speechless
Old 05-03-2012, 06:11   #11
Mika

Speechless

First, I would like to apoligize for my brother's actions in handling this situation. He called me earlier today and told me he probably wasn't getting into Legion because his application wasn't working out. Then, Primaris called me to see what was going on. Note: this all was discussed before I read this thread. I told Prime I would post on it later. So, here I am reading this thread, and I am speechless. It looks to me as though my brother got offended that he didn't complete his application properly because of something he didn't know about and someone made a smart comment about it. So, he blew up. I feel this is partly my fault because I didn't inform him of this nor did I know about the "sticky" note. To be completely honest, I didn't read it either when I applied. That's neither here nor there, but I disagree with the way he handled the situation. I do think he needs to apoligize whether he joins us or not. Again, I apoligize for not only his actions, but also for me not being more detailed with the application process. I just thought it would be cool if him and I were in a guild together.