Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Old 13-04-2006, 22:56   #1
Gravitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiddy
heh... wow

Might want to let this thread disapear before you post your app ;)

lol
I realize that an implication of asking my question was to never be accepted into the guild. I accepted that outcome beforehand :P

Old 13-04-2006, 23:04   #2
Ares42

Sometimes the person seeks the answer, sometimes the answer seeks the person. I seriously doubt the second is the case here. You're the first person I've ever met that didn't instantly relate this guild to the roman empire.

Old 13-04-2006, 23:09   #3
Agamemnon
I hate you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares42
Sometimes the person seeks the answer, sometimes the answer seeks the person. I seriously doubt the second is the case here. You're the first person I've ever met that didn't instantly relate this guild to the roman empire.
Thus our wondering about what his education is.. Most experiences with people who are searching for a truth that would be intreaguing more than plausible or even possible, are quite simply of semi-educated quasi-intellectuals with immense egos, that think they know something nobody else does.

Old 13-04-2006, 23:12   #4
Gravitas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares42
I was mildly aware of the relation, but if there was any chance of a Nazi implication I needed to know.

You should realize that some people's lives and histories are profoundly influenced by certain large-scale events, and so specific associations are more readily in their minds. I'm Jewish, if this helps you to understand my vector better.

Old 13-04-2006, 23:17   #5
Ares42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas
I was mildly aware of the relation, but if there was any chance of a Nazi implication I needed to know.

You should realize that some people's lives and histories are profoundly influenced by certain large-scale events, and so specific associations are more readily in their minds. I'm Jewish, if this helps you to understand my vector better.
Sorta prooves what I said.. you were searching for/finding Nazi implications where there is none, might wanna do some more research next time before you ask someone if they're Nazis. As you should know it's not an accusation taken lightly.