Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > Enlistment

Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Application
Old 11-02-2003, 17:04   #12
satanis

Application

I'm part of that group of friends, social misfits and speshal retards calling themselves The Usualsuspects. I'm going to be seated in front of a computer anyway for most of the foreseable future and so I promised i'd play SWG with them. That's the main reason for my wanting to join Legion now, since your going into SWG in a big way.
That and with the exodus from PA of the 'old' alliances seems I'm going to have a fair few friends hereabouts anyhow.

While on the topic i've played PA since r3. Badly at first - but well enough to float around with Evil Scum(tm) (read: Fury) for the last couple of rounds. Now I'm with Fury2. hmm.
I'm with Ecury... Fulipse...
Well, maybe you get what im trying to say. I do techincal things for them. When I'm bored i make little scripts. When I'm really bored i re-write attack bots. Initially developed for Fury then for Obsidian(SS) there was an arbiter system and exec tools webby too.

I might've promised in a moment of weakness to 'do' the suspects' webby.

I'm actually one of those real healthy fit type people that munches a carrot and tomato juice for lunch and spends the evening in the gym. Well at least I was in a nightmare i had, once. I'm a 25yo IT techie with a physical dependence on internet connectivity that prevents me participating in any social activity. I'm also an avid reader of Sci-Fi and Fantasy literature. I think asking if SWG will include yslamari covers previous exposure to the SW universe.

I really enjoying dying in CS. I've got a really neat trick where I die every round. If any wants me to show it them i'll be more than happy. I work too much and spend more of the money gained than I intend. Quite likely I can already be found on Legion IRC network.

/me goes in search of suspects and friends to vouch...