Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > Planetarion chitchat

Planetarion chitchat Old times, and new ones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Ingame mails to have a laugh
Old 22-11-2014, 20:28   #1
sigrid
/me fluffles BiggDogg

Ingame mails to have a laugh

Now there is this alliance called The Fockers....and they send out mails before you get attacked. They usually attack you after you attacked them or organised defence or a FC on them....weird guys,, remind me of LDK. This mail was received by a DC after a FC. :

THE FOCKERS THIS DAY OF HOSTILITY Fri, 21 Nov 18:28:10
Hello the friend. The opinion took part in an ineffective sufficient hostile action after that of our planets of the hug. This is very disadvantage and she have a card of earned lottery. The probability that am with this that to be able on Saturday received she two. For it heats Egards.

this mail another member got:

THE FOCKERS Refined men greets Thu, 20 Nov 19:25:48 Reply Report Delete
Oh are the pinguïns so happy! thanks to affirm of ReaperSix us of new P3n's the happy ticket again were chosen!We will not take will stop your first planets & this amusement!

THE FOCKERS This day of assault Wed, 19 Nov 20:25:53 Reply Report Delete
Congratulations to friends-penguins Reapersix in the United States, 50 times : it allows at any time to win milk the lottery!

Sera replied as follows:

Hello refinemen
wink wink wink
I are happy happy sera from happy penguin and I happy we make you so happy!!, sometimes it wery boring in north of south pole but yuor aeroplane comapny alliance make us happy so we hope you happy as well!
Us happy penguins (you friends call us pennies!! okay? Is aweLOTS!!) build wery little altar to flying plane maker company fokker okay? you happy too yes! we like to fly! But wings of pennies is too small so we need aroplane yes!
we lowe you okay baiii

well, it made me laugh very loud for a bit... feel free to post your fun, angry, emo or weird mails HERE for a grin.