Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Apology(AO)
Old 16-07-2003, 02:03   #1
Stromm

Apology(AO)

Hi folks. (I guess this forum is where we put these things? :P)

I logged on earlier today and was told that 'a base', no one specified whos it was, almost went down until the attackers got pwned. The attack pretty much fell on its ass and I was told people were shooting omnis running around USEB, I went there with a team of 3 and took out quite a few omnis until I got a /tell from gunt and rewq, questioning my presence and bringing up the legion/sf agreement. I thought that they were saying I wasn't 'allowed' to attack legion at other people's bases. It wasn't until later in the conversation that I found out the base under attack was your very own - I am unfamiliar with USEB tower spots, it mustve been the 2nd or 3rd time i was there for a tower fight, but I truly didn't know that the base under attack was yours. I suspect that maybe the people in NWchat purposely left out the fact it was your base because they saw me in it, trying to get me to come anyway. I backed down right when I got informed.

As for 'other SF' i don't know really, the team i was in consisted of a storm member and a redemption member, to my knowledge no other SF members were at that base, if there was tell me and i'll speak to them.

Sorry for the trouble. I'm sure most of you - or atleast some of you - would trust that I out of all people know better than to do what I did intentionally.