Enlistment Applications for The Legion community

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Cirno's application
Old 17-10-2011, 13:32   #1
Cirno
Legionnaire

Cirno's application

Hi,

Cirno is what I go by, and I'm currently at my 26th year of this life.

I started my online gaming carrier back in the Planetarion days, and is old enough to have played with IPC and later F-crew. I later followed Spinner to Managerleague and also tried the hopeless Erepublik.

As for non-web games, I've had my fair share amount of days in Azeroth, and also tried out EVE for a few months.. Always used the nick Cirno for these games.

Atm I'm ready for the new adventure of SW:TOR, and hope to share this with this (from what I've heard) great gaming community.

As for my lifestyle and playtime, I work a 8-16 IT job, and play after work and weekends. Also worth to mention that I'm Norwegian, so these times are CET/CEST.

So, why would you want to play with me?
I think of myself as a good teamplayer, I learn quick, but more importantly, I'm ready to come help when fellow guildmates are in trouble. I love some good world pvp, so if any republic starts making trouble, I'll be among the first on scene to retaliate.

And to finish it off, Xenius will be my sponsor. But I've also played with ]x[ and Gatewayy, so hopefully they will put in a good word as well. :-)

Got any question? You know where to find me!

/Cirno