Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Application
Old 27-05-2004, 17:42   #1
astorma

Application

Hello,

I live in Istanbul, Turkey, 24 years old, student of Visual Communication Design, playing games since 1987 (Multiplayer games since 1995 Doom and Doom2, used Commodore64, Amiga and finally PC).
I'm old Ultima Online player (played for 2 years on OSI and 3 years on other servers) and retired Warcraft/Starcraft, Battle.net ladder player. I was a member of the Inner Council of largest guild on Shadowbane European server. I gave up it too because of SWG.

I'm currently playing SWG for PVP and questing. My character name is "Astorma Asurel". Playing SWG since January 2004. I'm member of HRS guild since this time. I'm currently Rifleman/Fencer and working on Pistoleer for a second time. I think i'm a skilled PvP'er and i can help VtS in raids and defense. I was helped for some bounty missions for my friends in HRS.

My current timezone is Central European Timezone - 1. (CET - 1 hours).

As a member of HRS, me and my friends can help the VtS Guild for raiding, defending, crafting. I got some Resource Extractors on the server to crafters of my guild. I have mastered some crafting professions but i'm not a serious crafter. I like hunting and PvP most of the time (especially against rebels).

Maybe Sojiro/Sabre knows me. We have tracked him with Ivanhorn several times.

Kindest Regards,
Astorma Asurel of Eclipse.

Old 29-05-2004, 10:26   #2
Empress
sugar baby

Hey Astorma

Please contact me in game (Kasis or E'ma) and we will have a chat about your application.

thanks

Empress
aka Kasis / E'ma

[To patient with magnet stuck in their throat] You're 8 and you swallowed something stuck to a fridge. Darwin says you should die.”
-Dr. Gregory House

Closed Thread