SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Application
Old 07-10-2004, 13:34   #1
Thalyk

Application

I hereby apply to Legion (VtS). Here's the information you requested:

About myself
I am a 17 year old (18 in a few months) highschool student, living in the Netherlands. My previous games include Counter-Strike, Unreal Tournament and No One Lives Forever, to name a few. I have been a member of alot of communities and every time I have given 100% dedication and devotion to the organisation I was with. I always try to help, improve and be creative where necessary.

About my character
My name is Thalyk, and I am a human male. Using my weapon of choice, the carbine, I hunt down criminals throughout the galaxy. I have joined the Empire because I believe the Emperor and Lord Vader are the only ones who are capable of restoring peace and order in the galaxy. The Rebels are trying to undermine these goods with their terrorist attacks, and must be stopped.

Why I want to join Legion
The Legion has an outstanding reputation throughout the galaxy. Members are regared as tough fighters, honorable and are dedicated to their cause. It would be an honor to count myself among them.

What I could to for Legion
As a Bounty Hunter, I can hunt down light Jedi, and let Legion's own Jedi know if they are on the terminals, and for what price. Also, a Bounty Hunter plays a vital role in the destruction of a base. My scouting skills allow me to harvest resources if required, and the electricity damage type can come in useful in the DWB or Corvette. Using my carbine I can apply nearly every state to an opponent, or a group of opponents. I have multiple knockdowns and posture down attacks.

Timezone: GMT+1 / CET

Closed Thread