Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

My application :)
Old 13-10-2003, 16:48   #1
Dr-MarkGreen

My application :)

A little bit about myself will probably turn into a 5 page story hehe, so I'll do my best to give you an overview about my SWG life without going overboard.

I bought SWG last month because I got fed up with what was going on with AO, mainly the nerf on my doctor and I was looking foward to trying SWG because like most people, I enjoyed the movie series. Much to my surprise I got hooked to the game and I now have been playing non-stop whenever I can. I started out on the bloodfin server where I made a droid engineer. I liked making stuff for a few days and then started getting sick of it. I decided to start a new character on Eclipse named Dr-Mark Green mimic'ing my AO doctor's name. I had debated going Combat-Medic or Doctor because each had their pros and cons. Upon reaching Master Medic last week I decided to go Combat-Medic because they are superior in a PvP environment and I convinced myself that I could always train a few skills of the doctor tree if need be. Today I am about halfway to Master Combat-Medic (4/1/1/4) and I have also obtained Novice Carbineer through my hunts and missions.

I want to join legion because I'm looking for a nice solid group of players to call a family and/or friends. I have noticed that a lot, if not all of the people that I look up to as good and mature players have that <VtS> next to their name. Playing in an environment filled with those type of people makes my gaming experience much more enjoyable and I'm sure most of you can agree.

I found out about Legion through Ti'Keb who I asked after watching a duel. I am uncertain just about who will vouch for me, I'm sure some people have seen me running around in Theed defending citizens from the dirty rebel scum or in the medical center lending my services to the wounded. Its those people who I target to approve of me as a person.

As I stated above, I think of legion as a family. And as a part of this family you should be a contributing member to promote the wellbeing of others. So that leaves me with this question, What can I do? Well I can do many things. I plan on obtaining most of the doctor tree when I reach Master Combat-Medic and with that comes the ability to buff other players. So if part of my family is weary or just needs a buff for some reason, I can pledge my medical abilities to benefit them in anyway possible. I have also been asked several times to assist my fellow imperial factionmates with raids on Moenia, Coronet or other "rebel" cities. Once again, I will use my medical abilities to both of our advantage whether its healing while they tackle on a rancor or hurling a mind disease at their enemies while they knock em dead with firepower. It doesn't just have to be combat though. I am a very nice person to talk to. I seem to be a good listener, so if anyones having any problems, I can listen and suggest solutions if need be. And most of all, I will do my part to make Legions gaming experience as fun as possible.

I am currently in the Eastern Standard Timezone (GMT -4).

Look foward to getting to know more of you and enjoying SWG! :)

Old 13-10-2003, 20:26   #2
Emohawk

I can't vouch for this guy as I don't know him properly, however when I did spoke to him my first opinion is that he is a nice enough guy. If I thought he was a tosser I would never of given him this url...

Look forward to speaking to you on IRC and in game. Feel free to ask for invites on hunts (dunno about guild hunts atm tho), but anyway I can always use a hand on hunts ;) :=)

Emo (Ti'Keb)

Old 14-10-2003, 01:08   #3
Kyrealean
Legionnaire

the few times i have seen this person in Theed, he gave me the impression of being arrogant, with his smart-arse replies to people etc.

i avoided him pretty much basically due to this fact, but i wont vouch or anti-vouch him. i simply dont know him well enough to do this, but from first impressions, he struck me as arrogant and cocky.

From the Ashes of Good Intentions, come forth Lasting Friendships..... the Ęternals

Old 14-10-2003, 04:19   #4
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Somewhat in his defence, im pretty arogant and cocky too, but when rebels are around Theed who isnt? and I also dont hold back the smart ass remarks if im getting insults thrown my way by Rebels and so forth. I thought he seemed fine when ive been getting healed in the med centre (all to often) but as most, dont know him well enough to judge yet. Hunting and stuff should help clear some things.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 14-10-2003, 22:56   #5
DiabZ

vouch, doesn't hesitate one second to help legion and is a top notch guy. Been hunting with him a couple of times, and since he's halfways to mastering the proffession I'm heading for I've had alot of contact with him. I don't know anything about his cockyness, but Levi said, who wouldn't be when rebels are near :)
He hasn't been cocky or rude to anyone in our group when we've played, and I wouldn't go to far if i said he actually has respect for Legion.

Old 20-10-2003, 05:04   #6
Jatr
Legionnaire

dunno if i can vouch or not, but here goes...

From what ive seen he's a very good team-player, and friendly. The other day when we thought our base was gonna be attacked, he dropped what he was doing, and start heading to help defend right away. Turned out our base was ok, but he stayed in theed to fight off the rebels there, and grouped with us. That shows alot i think, willing to drop everything to come help defend our base, when he wasnt even a member. I havent seen anything negative from him, but everyone has those days where the rebs are just really annoying :p . Anyways, if my vote counts, I say he's good for us in SWG

Old 25-10-2003, 00:05   #7
Grendel
Imperator

Vouch, Dr-Mark has joined our raids and obeyed orders as I would expect from any legionnaire. I think he is more then fit to be a part of our community.

Closed Thread