Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Application for "sensei" eaze.
Old 28-11-2003, 20:42   #1
eaze

Application for "sensei" eaze.

- Which tells abit about yourself and/or your character
I played SWG a while after beta, but had to quit due to school. Now I feel like playing again, and since I love all the Legion guys I've met earlier, I hope to be allowed to join you :)

Edit: I kinda went off-topic on that. I'm a 24 year old guy from Norway, software coder, general geek. My character is completely new, since I gave away my old account to another Legion member. I'm a human, and a friend gave me a Holocron, so my profession will be whatever that Holocron tells me :) Yeah, I know, I'm a spoiled brat :p Anyway, back to SWG, hoping you'll all love and accept me :)

- Which explains why you want to join Legion
Well, kinda like I said above. You got powerfull guilds, and you got friendly guilds. Legion seems to be one of the few guilds that actually manage to combine both aspects. I gave away my old account to "Levi", so I started a new one now :)

- Which lists the persons who told you about Legion, and who would mostlikely vouch for you
Well, I've known Legion from AO for ages, but I guess I'd have to put Levi as my first name here then, since I know he plays SWG aswell. And a little kudos to icewolf, spent alot of time talking to him during SWG beta :)

- What you could do for Legion
I can be your private spanking monkey. Or well, pretty much be a social and nice guy, that spends alot of time ingame, and that likes to contribute to whatever the guild puts to mind. Be it pvp, raids, xping, socializing, or whatever.

- What timezone you are in
CET & EST

eaze @ #vts :)

Last edited by eaze; 17-12-2003 at 13:09.

:)
Old 30-11-2003, 18:26   #2
LORD-NIKO

:)

eaze is a old m8 of me

known him since 97 :)

hes very active and hes one of the most loyal players i ever known.

I love this guy :)
Was suprised when i saw him in here :)
He deserves to play with us
He has my FULL vouch :)

Old 01-12-2003, 02:11   #3
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Everything about eaze says professional gamer geek (no pun heh) he plays actively on any game hes into and is always right up there with the best of them once established - I think Legion should take a very good look at him as he is a good guy.

Vouch.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 01-12-2003, 02:13   #4
Icewolf
wiseass *g*

small point: Lord Niko, this is a SWG app, so only SWG Legion members can vouch *g*

I have talked to eaze sometimes, but don't know him good enough for a vouch (yet). Seems to be a nice guy tho :)

cu starside
Ice

Last edited by Icewolf; 01-12-2003 at 15:39.

Old 01-12-2003, 04:33   #5
eaze

Thanks alot for nice words:) As an update on my character, my Holocron told me Master Dancer (GAH). So at the moment my char is as follows:

Marksman: 4-4-4-4 (not master, incase I get a Holocron for it)
Scout: 3-0-0-0
Entertainer: 0-0-4-4
Dancer: 0-2-4-3

I'm going to the US for a week, hoping some more ppl notice me while I'm gone! :)

Edit: if you let Lord-Niko's vouch count, I'll buy him SWG;)

Old 01-12-2003, 08:30   #6
djcomplex

Quote:
Originally posted by Icewolf
small think: Lord Niko, this is a SWG app, so only SWG Legion members can vouch *g*

I have talked to eaze smetimes, but don't know him good enough for a vouch (yet). Seems to be a nice guy tho :)

cu starside
Ice

is your english not very good or are you just lazy?!
:p

perhaps you should be more careful whilst being in your glasshouse

Old 01-12-2003, 12:23   #7
Icewolf
wiseass *g*

i am not writing an app, and it was 5am when i wrote - but talk to me on IRC, so i can say you what i think about your comment in detail :)

Old 01-12-2003, 12:45   #8
ramp
HC

heh

Old 01-12-2003, 13:56   #9
Precursors
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally posted by eaze

Marksman: 4-4-4-4 (not master, incase I get a Holocron for it)
if you master it now and find a holo later, the holo will act like a 2nd holo if your first holo was bound to say "Master Marksman"
so it doesn't mean anything to wait for a holo to master it :)

Old 01-12-2003, 14:05   #10
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

As much as all those msg's were so constructive can we please stop spamming my friends application - try talking to him ingame or on irc when hes on.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 01-12-2003, 17:35   #11
icarus
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally posted by Precursors
if you master it now and find a holo later, the holo will act like a 2nd holo if your first holo was bound to say "Master Marksman"
so it doesn't mean anything to wait for a holo to master it :)
In fact, it would be such as waste of holocrons to spend your holocron before you master marsksman, just in case it would say! :)

Old 06-12-2003, 22:07   #12
eaze

I dont mind waste so much..I do understand the 2nd holocron part, but I want to "monitor" my every step, and I already have 5 holocrons, so I'm well covered :)

Since you guys obviously like to spam my application, feel free to throw in some vouches too!

I should probably be back ingame on Tuesday, assuming that this frigging snowstorm in New York goes away, so planes actually will be able to leave again:)