Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Application
Old 10-02-2004, 16:30   #1
FlashFreak

Application

- Which tells abit about yourself and/or your character

My name is Marc; I'm 15 years old and currently living in Belgium.
When I'm not at school I play SWG, UT2K3 or FO (UT2K3 Mod) or build websites for companies / private use.

In the past I've played 3-4 rounds of Planetarion and in one of those rounds I was in a Legion gal together with ]x[, Patsz, RefleXs and Jorn.

My SWG Character is called Marcius Aurelius, I hope to become a Master Artisan next week (Currently 4-3-3-3)
and I'm working my way up to Master Architect (0-0-1-4). Besides my busy crafting experience I'm trying to become a Pistoleer,
which at this moment I'm Novice pistoleer (0-0-0-0)

Im currently a Covert Imperial and proud to be!

I'm online every day in SWG if the opertunity is there.

I've also participated in the defending of Neo-Rome on the 7th of February which I sure hope to do again!

- Which explains why you want to join Legion

I've known Legion from back in PA and I've always looked at it as one of the best (if not the best) alliance in Planetarion's history.
I've always searched for an oppertunity to join Legion and I hope my time has finally come!

I'm convinced that Legion is as great in SWG as in PA, therefore I hope to have loads of fun and participate in a lot of
activities! On the other hand I hope I can be of great assistance to all the people in the city that require any help.

- Which lists the persons who told you about Legion, and who would most likely vouch for you?

I hope that I will get a vouch from RefleXs, M3rlin, ]x[ and Patsz

- What you could do for Legion

As I said before, I hope that I can participate in any activities organized by Legion
Beside this I hope that I can be of great assistance and I will surely offer my loyalty and activity.

-What timezone you are in

GMT +1

Re: Application
Old 10-02-2004, 17:01   #2
RefleXs

Re: Application

Ok, first of all, i do not play SWG, but i do know FlashFreak is a very active player in all games he likes, and lately i do not see him that often at MSN anymore because he's 'playing SWG' :D so i do not doubt his activity.

The games i played with him (alot of games) like Planetarion, UT, UT2k3, ET and i'm sure i am forgetting alot of games, he always was active and skilled.

Furthermore i know this guy in real life for uhhm like 4 years now? i don't know how long actually, anywayz i am going on a vacation with him (no we're not gay, just a vacation with the 2 of us + some other friend) and i do not go on vacation with people i do not like, so that means i like flashfreak (ok that sounds gay:p) which means i think he fits in legion :-)

I know he has been looking for a chance to join legion earlier, but his age made that impossible, so i certainly hope he can join the SWG department now, as he deserves that for his looong waiting.

If you have any questions regarding this vouch, please ask me, as i will be ready to answer them :)

Vouch!

- RefleXs

Old 10-02-2004, 18:12   #3
Carpeia
Legionnaire

My name is Marc; I'm 15 years old and currently living in Belgium.

Pretty much says denied.

Read the rules about 18+.

Old 10-02-2004, 18:17   #4
FlashFreak

I talked to Grendel about that and he says that it's ok..

Old 10-02-2004, 18:39   #5
Carpeia
Legionnaire

I didnt say that you are rejected, as i aint the one to decide that.

Just tried to state some of the requirements for the general "joining legion".

Wish you luck.

Old 10-02-2004, 19:05   #6
]x[
Legionnaire

Ok i'm vouching for Marc, but only for the swg section. I believe he has enough points to join the swg section. He's a dedicated player, plays more then me , but who doesn't :). He's like some people would call it a power player. They can't stay off a game and even would call in sick for it ;) Naughty Naughty ;) I think he can be loyal aswel, as he proved to be loyal in other games aswel to his current pa / alliance.

He has helped Legion on multiple occasions already and he will keep doing so. If not i'm gonna kick his butt for not fullfilling the things he promised.

Sidenote: Tho my vouch doesn't reach further then swg division, and he knows that aswel. He still got some things to work on. But they will work out eventually when the time passes.

The few, the proud, the expendable..

Old 10-02-2004, 19:17   #7
maxinox
Legionnaire

/vouch

Been out hunting a few times with marc now, I seen that he plays by the rules and listens to advice when its given to him. He's Good laugh to have out on a hunt as well, and im sure he'll be a dedicated legionaire.

Good luck

Old 11-02-2004, 11:22   #8
M3rlin
Legionnaire

I know this guy too, and i have played a good deal with him. He is as preveously stated very active, meaning he is on most of the time, hes a fast learner, and to tell the truth, i played with him for a long time without knowing his age, and i was shocked to find out he was "only" 15, cause he seems a hell of alot older!

He helped out during the recent rebel attack on NR, and performed better then myself, so how can i do anything else then vouch for this guy? :)

U got my vouch Marcius, and good luck!

Old 18-02-2004, 03:50   #9
Maddix
Want to touch my lightsaber?

Have spoken to him a fair bit over the last week or so in SWG and he seems like a very eager, active player who is looking to settle into a guild that he can contribute to. He has attended several Legion hunt as well as the defence of Neo-Rome the other week. He also seems to be very grown up for his age, so I wouldn't worry too much about him being under the age limit and he listens and takes in suggestions and advice well.

Not really a full vouch, but a nudge in the right direction at least.

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Æternals

Closed Thread