Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Application
Old 06-03-2004, 05:40   #1
Stewie

Application

Hello everyone

My name is Rob, I go by the name Stewie Griffin in SWG.
Im sure a few of you have seen me runnin around Neo-Rome being the newb character that I am at the moment.

I am a very good friend of Krell-Bon, in fact he is the one who insisted I come on and put in my application.

A little about myself, I have been active in SWG since its release, however I played on Lowca, and was in the guild HoS (Hjouse of Spjank) I was close to master entertainer in this period and was a cantina rat, so I never had much combat experience. When Krell-Bon told me was playing SWG he convinced me to switch servers and since then, which is no more than a month ago, I am now a novice rifleman, novice creature handler, and one brach away from master scout. I understand my character's skills are in no way shape or form Legion material, but I know with the help of the members I can become better every day.

I have known Krell-Bon for over 4 years now, ever since we flew together in X-Wing Alliance back on the msn gaming zone, he and I co-led CRK, which was one of the dominant clans of the game. I am also an old friend of Grendelus from the same game, but he went by a different name of Akira :)

I actively play SWG with an average play time of around 3-4 hours a day, mostly depending on my work schedule. I have a renewed interest in the game now that I am playing among friends, and with a more interesting character skill.

Again I will reiterate that my in game character is not exactly stellar, but with a little time I will become better,and more knowledgable of the game.

In game I have been playing as if I were a member of Legion, simply because I have friends there, and you have all been helpful to me. I am constantly giving resources to Jatr, and Erinys, and anytime anyone needs help with anything I lend my support. And even if I am not enlisted into Legion at the moment I will still lend my aid to the group simply because they are deservant of it.

I suppose this is all I have to say at the moment, if anyone feels they would like to ask any questions, my email is kintoon@charter.net
icq - 37850430
aim MisterJeebus

Thank you all for your time and consideration

Happy Hunting

Stewie

Old 06-03-2004, 13:05   #2
Icewolf
wiseass *g*

-> SWG Enlistment?

Old 06-03-2004, 13:21   #3
__Thor__
Shoot me

Quote:
Originally posted by Icewolf
-> SWG Enlistment?
yapps, moved

Old 06-03-2004, 15:46   #4
Jatr
Legionnaire

I'll vouch. I hang around with him some times in NR, and as he stated he's always getting milk and stuff for me.

Old 06-03-2004, 16:02   #5
Kyrealean
Legionnaire

Rob is a former squadron mate of mine from the Zone days, before we found planetarion playing XWA, XvT etc.

he was originally in GL (Galactic Liberators) which were CRK's (My clan) closest allies in XWA. When GL moved away from XWA, my clan absorbed many of the GL pilots and we ascended into higher prominence as far as zone presence went, which was after Akira moved on and PHX faded from the scene. Rob is a great guy, a bit crazy and likes to cut up all the time, but once u get to know him, u cant help but like him.

As he said, i talked to him on icq 1 day and told him i was playing this game and he goes wth, i was playing as well..... so he started back and joined eclipse. he would be a very good clan mate, always willing to help out and is still learning our ways and the server.

BIG VOUCH from me.

From the Ashes of Good Intentions, come forth Lasting Friendships..... the Ęternals

Closed Thread