Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Application
Old 19-03-2004, 12:55   #1
Neil Mystor

Application

Good day All

I found out about your guild though sphyxxx and Ju-gger as I have been selling her/him cheap resources and putting them in her vendor.

What made me fill this form is how friendly and organized a guild you are. The nyms Tie fighter is a major tell tale sigh.

OK on to me im 38 live in Manchester Uk and have run my own business, owning my own city centre appartment.
Ive been in IT for 10yrs as a job and 20yrs as I hobby. I build pcs for most of that time and been playing games ohh since ZX81s lo.

What I can bring to the guild well I have the biggest collection of Bio-pets which ive made into a zoo within my last two guilds.
Ive played SWG for 7months and before that I was a Co-leader in the Keltic Council on Planetside (which has been going since tribes 1 5yrs) but due to probs with planetside and sony writing it for Gforce cards not ATi, I had to quit Planetside.

I joined a guild call Kiss but due to a lot of rebel rids by the LOK,YANOS,WOOK the guild has become very upsetting as we had no vetting program in KISS so we think we have a mole as we lost 40million in large towers for the 5 hqs ( I do not hold the mayor accountable as hes a very good guy bought 40 swoops)

My skills in SWG are master creature handler/bio-engineer 2-0-4-0/medic 2-2-2-4/Fencer 1-0-0-4
I know everything about pets and bugged pets(I have 4)
Im generous to guild I gave a free none creature handlering pet to all guild members.
I play the game 4-6hrs a day and am happy to help any one out if there willing and grateful

Neil Mystor

Old 20-03-2004, 09:10   #2
Carpeia
Legionnaire

This seems like something we need.

Someone know this guy? :)

Old 24-03-2004, 09:41   #3
^sFw^
Legionnaire

no,but i'm sure he can be contacted and invited around on stuff so we get to know him abit b4 deciding anything:)?

Diablo 3 (Btag=sFw#2857)

NeverWinter- sFw, (inactive)
AoC - Crom server
(Guild-Legion): Muahdradth(conq), Muahah(ToS), Muah(ranger),
Unguilded: Muahdinia(guardian),Muahpom, Muahnecro, MuahDemo, Muahsin. - (inactive)
SWTOR: (Legion), sFw(Inq sorcerer), Muah(Bh), Muahsnip(sniper) - (inactive)
SwG: Server - Eclipse- Muah'Dib - (Game over)
And a ton of other games...

Thank you for the time
Old 24-03-2004, 11:45   #4
Neil Mystor

Thank you for the time

I have spoke to the KISS Council and after our raids / Reforming I have become a co-leader taking the Position of INFORMATION OFFICER. Like yourselves we will be vetting very strongly all intakes and I will be involved in this so.
I feel my place is to stay on RORI and support the guild to stop these WOOk,LOK,YANOS attacks.
I would advice the guild not to have anything to do with DeathBird (the yanos Guild is on Tattooie Sandy Hills)
as he has lost our guild 40mill in large turrets on our 5 bases around our city.
Any further help I can be to the guild or with information I have gathered please Email Neil Mystor in Game

Yours Neil Mystor
Information Officer KISS

Old 25-03-2004, 20:45   #5
Maddix
Want to touch my lightsaber?

Does this mean you're withdrawing your application?

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Æternals