Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Wanto, join
Old 23-10-2003, 17:30   #1
Xionora

Wanto, join

Hello,
i wanted to join Legion for SWG (kinda obvious if im posting here hehe)
My ingame nickname is Xionora,
im currently a bounty hunter and im going to grab abit of smuggler and commando to
I have masterd many professions already including teras kasi, pistoleer, creature handler, combat medic (only been master cm for 1 day tho) , dancer, and all basic profession (scout marksman ect)
I wanto join Legeion because im looking for a guild that has a good co-operation in both combat and the lets say "social SWG life"
Im not sure where i heard bout legeion again its been a long time ago but i got interests because of A'lex and Ewid
Im a helpfull and respective person i help alot of people and in my eyes i have a pretty big knowledge of the game to
My time zone is CET ,(Central European time , eg GMT+1)

i hope i can get in because it sounds like fun and im looking for a good guild and made my decision for Legion

ow and im Declared to imperials ,
more i cannot think off to tell you
cept for my age wich is 22

thanks in advance

Greets
Xio

Old 23-10-2003, 18:56   #2
Hoellsen

Ah, Xionora! Saw the light (the dark one ;)) after all?

Xio is someone who is really pvp-happy. She is very sociable to be around, I have had lots of talks with her in cantina and she is never too scared to throw herself into a fight. Very skilled at killing rebels, too, has her strategy pinned down.

Vouch.

Old 23-10-2003, 20:39   #3
Icewolf
wiseass *g*

talked to her one or two times, and expecialy the time when she was rebel and raided Theed - was fun to fight her (but her Mind DoT sucked *g*) and nice to talk to her. She started as imperial afaik, and just went rebel for some time, due to her lack of good imperial PvP action - and i am sure she will find that within Legion :)

She is imperial at heart, so there is no doubt about that. Was easy to get along with her and from what i've seen so far, she is willing (and able) to cooperate within a group.

Vouch

cu starside
Ice

Old 25-10-2003, 01:49   #4
Dr-MarkGreen

well, before VtS, I was in PTG for a few weeks with a few of my AO friends. Xionora had joined at a bad time since our guild was on its doomsday path and to my knowledge only was in a few days before the mass /leaveguild.

During that time I got to know xios personality and what kind of person she is. Anyway, she was nice enough to give me a crate of some fantastic stim'bs when I was in need which shows generosity. Not one negative thing out of her unless I provoked it, and has the devotion to make a nice addition. I'm sure she'll spice up guild chat too, afterall her title is (Social) :D

Vouch :p 8)

Old 25-10-2003, 15:58   #5
Xionora

aahh yes and im the onlyone on the server with the title "Social"so im unique to have =P

Closed Thread