Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Application
Old 02-11-2003, 15:26   #1
Tobak

Application

Hi all,

My name is John and I’m 33 years old, living in Norway so that should make me GMT +1

The character I have in SWG is Tobak (Eclipse server), he is a master commando
Tobak is mostly on Dantooine at the moment but he’s been travelling around when he feels for it.
Tobak have been playing SWG the last 3 months or so, but still feel he have a good knowledge about the game.
The reason Tobak wants to join Legion is the feel that this is a group of ppl that can have fun together, this ether in hunting, killing rebels partying helping each other and so on.

What good can Tobak do for Legion? Well I’m a dedicated player and usually plays from 20-30 hours a week, I’m helpful if anyone need that “extra hand “ to make there dreams come true I’ll also help in whatever Legion need my humble aid in (Guarding, PVP, quests etc)

I heard about Legion some years ago playing Planetarion, our galaxy was so “lucky” to be on there side, that was uber fun, the only problem I had with PA, was the time I sent a mail to my department for the recipe of “ plasma-cooked astro pie a la Mikey”
And because of a “typo” I sent it to the corporate management group. I still have this recipe from Mikey for sentimental reasons.( I did not make this myself but copied it)

I don’t know if any of you remember that one, so I’ll add it.

Plasma-cooked Astropod pie.

The more the merrier!!! Anyone for Barbequed Zath a la Mikey?

Recipe
2600 attacking ships
5000 defending ships
Salt and pepper to taste.

Mix all the ingredients in an adequate sector of space, then cook at a few thousands degrees. Serve immediately.

For more servings, add another 4000 or so defending ships. And be sure not to overdo the Zath. BBqed Zath is at it’s most delicious when medium-rare, or else the war cruiser meat of the Zath will become stringy. As a side, I’d recommend healthy portions of plasma and laser turrets, smothered in a nice EMP sauce.

This was kinda off topic but forgive me….

Before joining SWG I have been playing AO for almost 2 ½ years, in AO I ended up with several characters but my “mains” was a182 soldier, 150ish engineer and several 120-130ish characters.
The reason that I like to have more than one character is the “need to know” how the different professions work, this to be able to know there strong sides and there weak sides when facing them in battle.
This is kinda harder in SWG than AO cause of the “1 character” on server, but will just solve that with more than on account.
It would be nice to get to know some / all of you, so please send me a mail so I can join you ether for hunt of mobs or rebels

I know not many of you can vouch for me yet, but put me on your mailing list and I'll join raids etc so you can get to know me :P

Tobak signing out
/salute

Old 04-11-2003, 04:31   #2
^sFw^
Legionnaire

So far tobak has shown to be a good guy:)
Gathered 4k meat or hive(cant remeber what it was:P) for us on a hunt the other day..
got along nice with the ppl,joked and didn't seem to be offended by any1:)
Acted mature and helpfull imo so

Vouch

Diablo 3 (Btag=sFw#2857)

NeverWinter- sFw, (inactive)
AoC - Crom server
(Guild-Legion): Muahdradth(conq), Muahah(ToS), Muah(ranger),
Unguilded: Muahdinia(guardian),Muahpom, Muahnecro, MuahDemo, Muahsin. - (inactive)
SWTOR: (Legion), sFw(Inq sorcerer), Muah(Bh), Muahsnip(sniper) - (inactive)
SwG: Server - Eclipse- Muah'Dib - (Game over)
And a ton of other games...

Old 04-11-2003, 05:18   #3
Borric
MMORPG Addict

Hunted with him briefly on Dant and also had a talk with him about the future of Ocot. Seems like an ace guy and rather mature. Vouched Hard.
As I am now, you soon will be,
Prepare to die and follow me.

Old 05-11-2003, 01:20   #4
DiabZ

Really nice guy, as sfw said, he gathered alot of meat with us and made it more fun for us doing it. vouch.

Old 05-11-2003, 22:38   #5
Samuz

Me & A'lex joined forces with Tobak today.

We raided Moenia, Rori, Coronet and Anchorage.
Tobak was extremly dedicated to the cause and showed to be a good PVP'er.

I have nothing else to say but : V O U C H !!!

Closed Thread