Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Looking to join
Old 29-04-2004, 03:31   #1
Duffman

Looking to join

Hi guys! Some of you might remember me from your old city. I had a couple house next to you guys and now look after your old forward outpost that you left behind. Lately I've been looking for new things to do in SWG and joining a large IMP guild seems like the right thing to do. Plus I wanted to join the best of the best and VtS is just that!

- tell abit about yourself and/or your character

My character Duffman, is a veteran player. I'm working on my 11th & 12th profession now and my combat profession is Carbineer. I love to do PvP and I'm a loyal IMP. I've got myself 2 At-Sts and a full suit of ST armor.

- explain why you want to join Legion

Like I said above I want to join the best of the best. Plus I want to particiapate in large GCW raids and get to do some of the new quest that I couldn't do solo.

- list the persons who told you about Legion, and who would mostlikely vouch for you

I've meet alot of you in game in the past. I wasn't aware that I needed some to vouch for me, so as of now I don't have anyone. Though I have meet quite a few of you and I hope I made a good impression.

- What you could do for Legion

I will be a dedicated soldier that will take part in anything the guild request. I also have 2 real life friends that are also willing to join. Plus I have over 18,000 faction points that I can spend on large turrets or another forward outpost for your faction bases.

- What timezone you are in

central, usa

All in all I think I could be a great asset to VtS and hope to hear some positive feed back from you guys!

Thanks,
Duffman

Old 29-04-2004, 04:37   #2
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Ive met Duffman back when I was playing on a few occasions and from what I rememebr he was a good guy with a positive attitude and I havnt seen nor heard anything bad about him at all in prior experiences. If I was still playing SWG I would vouch unless prior knowledge of a person counts.

p.s Duff my name was Manticore - lo dude.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 12-05-2004, 06:50   #3
Duffman

Well, I went on the corvett quest with about 3-6 VtS guys tonight and I had a blast! I was just wondering on whats the next step is? Its been almost 3 weeks since I posted this request to join and I'm still puzzeled on on what I need to do to join your guild. I have been getting emails from random VtS members on random advents. My main question is....what can I do now?

P.S. whats up Manticore, thanks for vouching for me. It's too bad that you're not playing SWG anymore. Anyways your old base is still up and will continue to live as long as I have a say in it. There is a Rebel city (Asylume or something) that sends weekly attacks on it and we do our best to defend it! I hope to see your return soon!

Old 12-05-2004, 10:50   #4
Emohawk

I remember talking to Duffman in the old city, pleasent chap, loyal Imp, and never heard anything bad about him, but having only spoken to him for a brief period can't vouch either way I'm afraid.
I think all you need to do is keep joining hunts and events that VtS organise from time to time and get to know people that way, or bug HC with requests to join hunts (if your not getting invited)...
Sounds like Duffman would be a good addition, if I could vouch I probally would...

Old 12-05-2004, 12:41   #5
Anunnak
The Polish Hammer

"Duffman cant breathe Oh no"

sorry couldnt resist...

Old 18-05-2004, 19:06   #6
M3rlin
Legionnaire

Hey duffy!

I played with this guy quite abit, rancors for the most of it! hes a good player with a good head, but he sure doesnt talk much! :) i presume thats just a little nervousness as he just started playing with us, and that itll pass! :p

Im vouching for this guy! :D

Closed Thread