Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > SWG Legion Enlistment

SWG Legion Enlistment Recruitment for Star Wars Galaxies

Closed Thread

Introduction/Application
Old 15-05-2004, 07:11   #1
Shadowklown

Introduction/Application

Hey, name's Khylan Flylighter. I am interested in joining your guild. I haven't heard many things about the guild, per se... I just believe that the nice site layout, guild support, and impressive city organization speak for themselves.

I have been playing since Mid-August of last year, and have experience in most professions. I am currently a Teras Kasi Master, and working on my 29th profession... with any luck, I'd soon be offering to you guys another jedi. The grinding being almost over, I hope to make a crafter of some sort and a separate combat character, in addition to the jedi.

I believe I can bring decent crafting products to the table as a guild member, once I set up my crafter :). I can also attend battles or hunts regularly, not to mention give the support for fellow guild members I see here. I am in the Eastern US time zone.

I can't have anyone vouch for me just yet, but I'll be hanging out around Neo-Rome with some regularity in the future, and I hope to meet many of you in person. Just figured I'd throw up an introduction while I'm here.

/salute

-Khylan-

Old 15-05-2004, 15:27   #2
Empress
sugar baby

Khylan, i have left you an in game mail on your account. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Empress
aka Kasis / E'ma

[To patient with magnet stuck in their throat] You're 8 and you swallowed something stuck to a fridge. Darwin says you should die.”
-Dr. Gregory House

Old 28-05-2004, 12:42   #3
Maddix
Want to touch my lightsaber?

Application withdrew.

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Æternals

Closed Thread