Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Hey Guys! Shamelss Plug for SWTOR Youtube
Old 25-11-2011, 06:36   #1
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Hey Guys! Shamelss Plug for SWTOR Youtube

Hey Legion,

as those who browse the SWTOR area of the forums already know I started making some SWTOR Assassin PVP films the other week. Made 4 over a few days and popped them onto youtube after the NDA was lifted.

It was purely for a bit of fun but apparently its quite a popular set of video's lol.

I have made some promises to continue making videos including Commentary's and my thoughts on the class (also other classes as I get to know them). Playing Beta this weekend again and I will have more video's up from Monday onwards, hopefully stretching my fraps footage out till launch :D

I ask as a fellow long time Legion member if you would support my little bit on fun on youtube and subscribe to my channel and check out the videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/FuriousAbyss

Any and all feedback is welcome as I have only literally just started doing this and I have allot to learn. Thank you in advance for your support! Promise I'll make a character on US East to play with my Legion mates :D

This is a screenie from yesterday, my videos had been up 5 days. Pretty impressed with the view results :)

http://gallery.legionhq.org/d/20569-1/hurp.jpg

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 25-11-2011, 07:11   #2
Xenius
#2 fluffer (after Montie)

Ill click the links and do the things, if you roll US East like any normal person would do. :(

Hearts of Iron 4 Anticipation level:

Legion IRC

Old 25-11-2011, 09:06   #3
Gaijin
Legionnaire

Levi, get some oz guilds to daisy chain them into the mother guild! Where are my banners? ):

Ill subscribe once I get to the office.

Old 03-12-2011, 11:32   #4
Sue
Loves Polls :)

I'm watching it but refuse to get an youtube account.

I prefer original game sounds which gives you additional orientatin instead of ear hurting noise you used
But I'll proceed watching.

We have banners? pic we can use? is there any newbe in Legion area? :P

[COLOR=Pink][B]SWTOR: Sue: Imperial Agent - Sniper Engineer - Salbei: Consular (Vanjervalis Chain)
battlenet tag: Sue#2640
Star Trek Online: @Lovis

"Always keep your bowler on in time of stress, and watch out for diabolical masterminds. enhance!"Emma Peel
Facebook Album: http://on.fb.me/ADT9SS