Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Inners comming to WAR
Old 14-09-2008, 00:41   #1
Innervoice

Inners comming to WAR

Howdy friends,

Its been far too long since Ive last spoken or heard from many of you. Hope all is well especially to the far Southerners with the hurricane and all. Hope all is well! I miss you all allot, and hope to see some familiar faces in Warhammer. Coldshade (if you remember him from old OA days) is still living with me and doin well. He got into the alpha for warhammer and has been actively testing with some sort of "really good guild" world wide know and all (named "Vigor"). SO ill be rolling a character on Dark Craig as that's where their guilds going. SO hope to see/hear some familiars if possible on the same server, were going destro. Keep me updated with where y'all are planning on rolling. If your going order, and looking for a challenge come to our server :D

Till we meet again
<3 Inner

Old 14-09-2008, 00:50   #2
Icewolf
wiseass *g*

Legion will "officially" play on EU servers, but at least some are playing on US, no idea how organized that will be tho.

Old 14-09-2008, 10:10   #3
Tobler
monster

hi inner

I know whaam, wal and others will be playing WAR as order on one of the US servers but have no idea which one.

WoW: Rascal, Binty EvE: Kasdan ki AO: Tobleronee, Vipperjade, Kasdan
Do you have the time To listen to me whine About nothing and everything All at once.
<wal> happy ppls > epikz
<Ripafk> a guild with 60 ben's would rock

Last edited by Tobler; 14-09-2008 at 10:15.

Old 14-09-2008, 10:15   #4
Innervoice

Well hope to see all the old AO US peoples in Dark Craig, would be great rollin aroun with yall. Shout out to the peeps i miss, Porqua, Mystic, eggy, star, smack, and so many more, im a lil tipsy writing this at 3 am, so i send my best miss, yall way 2 much, and hope to see / hear from yall soon!!! LEGION UNITE!!!!

hahahahah i need annother drink

Edit: Oh thats great to hear HOPE you all roll on this server, would be great even as competition to see yall on the battle field :D

Old 04-10-2008, 20:30   #5
Raccoon

Warhammer online is so tempting.. but no, ohh such a joy it would be to run around as a witch hunter makeing people repent their sins... *sigh*