Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Holding myself to account
Old 27-01-2004, 18:10   #1
RS

Holding myself to account

Well alot of you will have now seen our boards, and some of the things said. Ive been glined from the irc server, so i cant talk to people either, which sucks.

I have never been against legion, and the truth is my friends (yes, the suspects who didnt want to stay legion) considered me too loyal to legion.

My goal in organising the 'suspects' in swg was only ever one thing - and i can quote myself; The suspects will become the shining light within legion.

I have loved being legion for a long time, i have loved serving along side you, and i shall miss you dearly.

I dont blame Emohawk for what he did, i dont doubt his intention was good, but it was a situation i thought i could handle. Ironically i even resisted the calls for his access to be removed, but as we are, were, and always will be a group of friends, i did not. I feel a bit silly now eh ;)

There are people within the suspects who are happy at this event. There are people in legion who will be happy too. But i can tell you with unerring sincerity that i am not.

Anyone who is in a position to know the effort i have put in to try and get dj re-instated to legion will know what it meant to me - and hopefully why.

I would have liked the opportunity to have spoken to my friends about it, and held myself to account on a more personal level, but this is the only forum left to me, and i hope that maybe i can be let back on the irc server, but until that day comes, goodbye.

Victurus te Saluto.

<fierypies> thought you had a regular gf now
<Telmar> yus
<Telmar> but i aint deleted meh pron fs
<fierypies> heh
<fierypies> back up
<Telmar> yup